命题人：任弼时中学 审题 莲花中学
1. What will the girl use the computer to do?
A. Send an e-mail.B. Watch a movie. C. Check information.
2. What is the man doing now?
A. Preparing to pay the bill. B. Waiting for the dinner.
C. Ordering some food.
3. What does the boy think of Mr. Brooklyn’s speech?
A. Easy. B. Confusing. C. Great.
4. How did the woman get to the airport?
A. By car. B. By taxi. C. By bus.
5. What was the woman?
A. A cook. B. A waitress. C. A programmer.
6. What does Susan say about her job?
A. It is rather boring.B. It broadens her horizons. C. It needs rich experience.
7. What does Susan care most?
A. The income. B. The holiday. C. The colleagues.
8. What will the man do?
A. Play in the snow.B. Go skiing outside. C. Clear the snow.
9. What month is it now?
A. December. B. January. C. February.
10. What do we know about Simon?
A. He is not used to living in Los Angeles.B. He doesn’t have any friends.
C. He likes his courses.
11.Where is Zoe from?
A. The US. B. Canada. C. Australia.
12.What does Lucy major in?
A. Law. B. Business. C. Hotel management.
13. Why are the speakers excited in the beginning?
A. They park near the shopping mall.
B. They are lucky to take the umbrella.
C. They find the shopping mall at last.
14. What would the girl like to have for lunch?
A. Burger and fries. B. Fries and sandwiches. C. Burger and sandwiches.
15. What will the speakers do right after lunch?
A. Buy a newspaper. B. Do some shopping. C. Go to the museum directly.
16. How will the speakers go to the museum probably?
A. By car. B. By bike. C. On foot.
17. How many reasons are mentioned about shopping online?
A. One.B. Two. C. Three.
18. What is showrooming?
A. A new shopping mall. B. A new website for shopping. C. A new kind of shopping habit.
19. What can we learn about showrooming?
A. It’s chosen by 42% of people. B. People buy things at a lower price.
C. People choose it to follow the trend.
20. Why do people choose showrooming?
A. To have more choices. B. To satisfy their curiosity. C. To ensure the quality of goods.