• Topic Area: Everyday Life
• Topic: How to Stay Healthy
• 1. Do you think early morning is the best time for exercise? Why or why not?
• 2. What exercises do you usually do? Why?
• 3. What’s your favorite food? Why do you like it so much?
• 4. Do you often go to class without breakfast?
• 5. Do you sometimes feel depressed? If yes, when, for instance? If not, how do you manage?
• 6. When you find a classmate in low spirits, how do you help them get over it?
How to Stay Healthy (for candidates)
• The following is one way some people try to stay healthy. Please offer your comments.
• 1. Regular exercise
• 2. Balanced diet
• 3. Good living habits
• How to sty healthy
• 1. What do you think of students’ health in your university?
• 2. Do you think people are more concerned about their health today? Why do you think so?
• 3. You’ve talking about various threats to people’s health. What do you think we can do to deal with them?
• 4. People say “Health is better than wealth.” What’s your opinion?
• 5. Do you think medical advances have contributed to people’s health? Please give an example.
• 6. During the discussion, why did you say that…?